Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dimes

I can't believe I forgot about this story, but I did until Nate's cousin posted something on facebook.

I can't remember the entire origin of the dime story, or why they know it's Grandpa, but either way, it's touching, and reminds me that there are angels watching over us.

When Nathan's grandpa passed away, his Grandma started finding dimes, everywhere.  She always said they were from Dale, and were reminders that he was watching over us.

Fast forward to Owen's stay at Children's.  We had been there just a little while, and still had no idea what was wrong with Owen.  Owen's nurse saw something on the floor, and what did she pick up...a dime.  I think for me that was when I knew everything was going to be okay because we had someone up above taking care of our son. 

When I remembered about this yesterday, it made me feel better again. It renewed my feelings that I had back then, that everything will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment